In the administration part, the building hosts offices, a cloakroom, toilets and a kitchen. In terms of the finishing, the architect wanted to achieve a rustic appearance: raw wood is apparent, embellished with paintings in some places. To comply with the passive standards, the building was equipped with LED lamps. However, natural lighting is preferred thanks to the creation of three large windows in the shed roof. For heating, a wood boiler was installed in a ventilated room outside the building's waterproof envelope. It includes a log storage area. In winter, it allows the 1160 m3 space to be heated with the support of the double-flow ventilation system.
In terms of roofing, vegetation was laid in precultivated carpets. Amber-coloured lighting fixtures were installed nearby to avoid disturbing wildlife. On site, plantations and small ditches (gullies) facilitate the redistribution and drainage of rainwater. The steeply inclined access to the building required the laying of foundations. As plastic is prohibited, the teams used synthetic recycled grass slabs to fix the flooring.